Tips for Hiring an Art Marquee
Art marquees are often great addition to social events such as parties and get-togethers. The type of marquee you chose for your event is often used as the main backdrop in the event. Art marquees are often tailored to suit the theme of the party or other event. Before you go out to hire an art marquee from a party equipment rental agency, there are a few things you should know about the mentioned party rental equipment.
The Available Types of Art Marquees
The most important thing to know before you set out to buy an art marquee is the types of marquees you can expect to find in the market. This will help you compare different types of marquees and choose the best of them all.
- Pole marquees are the most widely used in social events and are the conventional type of marquee. For this reason they are the most affordable art marquees as well. Pole marquees are preferred for a number of other reasons including the fact that they can be given a desired shape by simply adding extra poles to their structure. A pole marquee has tall center poles that connect to ground pins via ropes.
- Frame marquees, on the other hand, don’t depend on any poles for their support. A framed marquee will have its support structure incorporated into its outer framework. The outer framework is often made of aluminum metal because it is a very string material despite being very light.
- Folding marquees are relatively new to the family of marquees. Their use is increasingly becoming common due to the fact that they are easy to set up and store by virtue f their folding mechanism.
What You Should Look For in a Marquee
There are a few essential features that you should look for when looking to hire an art marquee. A few of these features include:
- The cover material used on the marquee: The best marquee for a party is one whose cover is made of a waterproof material. This will help to keep water out of the marquee in the event that it rains during the party.
- The size: It is also important to ensure that you pick a marquee that accommodates an extra number of guests just in case the turnout is larger than expected. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
Contact services such as Dancetime Party Hire for more information. They will help you determine the size and type of marquee that will serve you best.